Sunday, November 25, 2012

Sawyer turns 1

Sawyer's actual birthday was on the 20th.
 
I left work early to pick him up from Nana's and take him to his 12 month well-child check-up.
Before we went to the doctor's office, I spoiled him with some french fries & a frosty from Wendy's :) It's a good thing I did too...
Poor guy got a shot in each leg, one in his left arm, and his right big toe was pricked!
We arrived home from the doctor to find this...
J-Pa & Dee had come over with birthday surprises for Saw-man! He loves Mickey Mouse! Inside, they left a Sawyer size Micky Mouse Clubhouse couch & stuffed Mickey!
 
My baby & I spent the afternoon playing & napping! It was wonderful!
When daddy got home, we got ready & went to dinner at Chili's.
We ordered Sawyer a cheeseburger with a side of mashed potatoes for dinner....you gotta go all out when you're 1 right!? He much preferred the mashed potatoes over the cheeseburger!
The waitress brought us him a chocolate molten for his birthday treat!
Can you tell he is thrilled?
I remember this moment like it was yesterday! Greatest day of my life!!
What a wonderful year it has been!!
We love this sweet boy more than anyone could imagine!!
 
xoxo - the Barnett's


No comments:

Post a Comment