Sunday, November 25, 2012

Nashville

The first weekend in November, my co-workers & I went to Nashville for our regional VAD Coordinator meeting. We had to do a lot of pleading in order for all of us to get to leave the state together since we are the only people who do what we do. I'm so glad we all got to go! I know I've mentioned on here before that my co-workers & I are great friends - we had SO, SO much fun & I don't think I've ever laughed as much as I did on our quick 30 hour trip!
l to r: Kristie, Katie, Devin (our wonderful marketing guy!), Treva, & me
I drove us in Blake's daddy truck. It didn't take long for the ASP to put me in check!
Apparently 82 in a 70 is frowned upon....oops!
Our hotel was right downtown so we walked to dinner with others that were there for the meeting.
I learned how to properly order a martini & it was delish! I'm hooked!
My mouth is watering for one of these right now!
After dinner, we did a little bit of this...
We spent all day Saturday in a meeting with other VAD Coordinator's from our region. Katie & Kristie presented a power point on "How To Shut Shit Down" I am NOT playing! That's kind of our motto! For lunch, they served us shrimp & grits among other things. It was my first time trying & again, I'm hooked! Yum!
Gang signs for the boss man!
I know we look & sound crazy, because we are, but to be real - we are REALLY awesome at what we do. Our job is extremely specialized, busy & stressful but we deal with that by working together & having fun, LOTS OF FUN!! I'm so lucky to be a part of this wonderful team!
 
xoxo - the Barnett's

No comments:

Post a Comment