Monday, November 26, 2012

Arkansas vs. LSU

One of my very favorite patients gave Blake & I her tickets to the football game on Friday! Even though I had zero expectation that the Razorbacks would win - I broke my usual day-after-Thanksgiving tradition of shopping, eating leftovers, watching football & decorating for Christmas to go to the game...just in case!
 
Blake drove the scenic route to Fayetteville...I slept!
My patient is a season ticket holder so she also gave us her excellent parking pass!
A picture taken from our parking spot right outside the stadium!
Our seats were pretty great too!
WPS!!
We weren't all that prepared for how cold it turned out to be, so we froze our butts off the entire time. Luckily, there were some good moments in the game to stand up & cheer about, so that helped.
 
It was a fun day together!
After the game we had dinner at Doe's *yum* then headed home.
Poor Razorbacks :(
I'm a solid fan no matter what, but I can't say I'm sad to see this season end.
Maybe next year!
 
xoxo - the Barnett's

No comments:

Post a Comment