Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Party, Party, Party

Last week, two of my co-workers & best friends celebrated their 28th birthdays.

Lindsey is the VAD Institute social worker. She & I have been friends for several years & I just love her!We went out to dinner at Union Bistro on Thursday to celebrate her birthday!
 The girls caught me up on what has been going on at work & we laughed so much at some of the stories & drama!! We had a GREAT time at Union!!

Katie worked as a nurse on the 8th floor (where I used to work) for like a year before Kristie & I recruited her to come be a VAD Coordinator with us. She is so hilarious! Katie had her 28th birthday party at Cheers in the Heights. She had a private room for dinner & a personal bartender & waitress. It was really nice!
 I hope you girls birthday was just as fabulous as you both are!!

Sunday of course was the Super Bowl. We went to a party at our friend David's house. I didn't have a particular interest in the game & the commercials that I saw were nothing special. I had to YouTube the M&M commercial because we missed it & I did think that one was really cute just because we sing "I'm Sexy and I Know It" all the time to Sawyer. I thought half time was just ok. It may be because I'm not a huge Madonna fan. Its not that I don't like her but maybe she was just a little before my time, I don't know. I think more LMFAO, CeeLo & Nicki Minaj would have been amazing!
Anyways...Sawyer was looking cute for the Super Bowl even though he WOULD NOT chill for a good picture.
Blake would say he was so fussy because I had him wearing leg warmers :)
Sawyer with our friend Jamie. He was glued to the tv :)

Hope you're all having a great week!

xoxo - the Barnett's


No comments:

Post a Comment