Sunday, February 19, 2012

We Survived!

We survived my first week back at work! No medication required!! ;)

I pretty much cried myself to sleep Sunday night & then started again Monday morning when it was time to leave our house. He was asleep when I dropped him off so that made it a little easier, but I still cried until I got to the interstate & had to suck it up because it was snowing/sleeting. We did really good at getting out of the house on time & me getting to work earlier. Since I'm going into work at 8, I've been able to leave at 4 every afternoon & get home a little sooner. I hope to continue to do that because having that extra hour in the evening with my boys has been great!!

Sawyer stayed with Nana 3 days this week & here are some of the pictures text to me...
Jamie sent the picture above & the caption read: It's official...Your baby is the coolest ever!! Not to mention most spoiled. Nana rearranged her entire den for him! He is glued watching Nemo. And TALKING to the TV. Cutest thing ever!!!!!
Getting these texts made.my.day.

We have had a great weekend! The 3 of us went out for sushi on Friday night. On Saturday & Sunday we just hung out at home. We are somewhat addicted to Lemon Tree so we went there Saturday afternoon. Blake had pralines flavored yogurt & I had red velvet. Yum :) I'm giving up sweets for lent, so we may just have to make a trip there everyday until Wednesday ;) Sawyer boy likes practicing with a spoon...
 NO I didn't feed him any yogurt! Just playing with a clean spoon!
Izzy & Tess were jealous they had to wait in the car...
Sawyer will be 3 months old tomorrow!! Look for his 3 month post in the morning!
xoxo - the Barnett's

No comments:

Post a Comment