Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Midweek Randoms


I did a Midweek Randoms post last week even though there wasn't a link up. :)
 
Thank you to everyone who came to my CAbi party last week!! I should receive your stuff early next week & I will get it to you ASAP. To show my appreciation, I'm sharing my Buffalo Chicken Dip recipe with ya'll & any other lucky readers {if there are any} This was a huge hit at the party & pretty much is a hit any other time I make it. It's easy & delicious, can't go wrong with those 2 adjectives! I use 1/3 cup of Frank's pepper sauce, you could do more or less depending on how much heat you prefer. Serve with tortilla chips, warm flour tortillas or celery sticks. 
My favorite reality show is Big Brother. Tonight was the finale, and I gotta say, I'm kind of glad it's over! I've watched every season & this was the absolute worst cast ever! I liked all the new twists {MVP & letting a juror return} but I just wish there were better "game players" instead of all the lame "floaters". Nerd rant over...
...or not! I was so excited the new Apple operating system came out today! Not so excited that it took 7 hours to install it!! I haven't played with it much because my update literally finished installing at 10pm tonight! It is very pretty though. I love the bright colors! 
Sawyer Blake has decided not to nap this week. Monday & today he has stayed awake for over 12 hours straight. Good times for Nana & us! He is so tired though, that he doesn't even realize he's sleeping in his own bed! Score 1-0 for the grown ups!
I'm starting to think about Halloween costumes for SB. I've spied several of his favorite characters on Zulily this week that are cute, but I'm not sure how cooperative he will be with hats & such, so I need to probably keep it simple. He didn't cooperate, or stay awake for that matter, with his beard last year, but he sure was wittle & cute! :) 

Is it Friday yet?! 
 
xoxo - the Barnett's

No comments:

Post a Comment