Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Midweek Randoms

In This Wonderful Life isn't hosting a link up this week, but I had this post ready to share, so here it is!
 
I posted about Sawyer's swimming lesson's here, but forgot to post a link on FB.
 
I'm hosting a CAbi party tomorrow night at my house. I had never heard of CAbi before until a friend of mine hosted a party a few weeks ago. I was skeptical going because the invitation pictured pencil thin, size XS girls and well, I'm an XL girl. Ha! My friend insisted that the clothes "ran big" so I went to her party & absolutely LOVED it all. All of the clothes are available in XS-XL, and get this THEY RUN BIG!! I bought 2 shirts at her party; one was this piko like shirt {I got it in white} in a size MEDIUM!!!
495-steel
The other shirt I got is actually 2 shirts, I got this in a size large since its a little more fitted.
539
I encourage you to check out Mary's CAbi website & I STRONGLY encourage you to come to my party on Thursday night! What's better than wine, snacks & a personal shopping experience?
 
My 10 year reunion is coming up in a few weeks. Yuck! How am I getting that old!? Anyways, I'm debating on whether to go or not. I keep up with the people I want to on social media, so it won't really be a "reunion". I don't know, it could be fun. We shall see. Did you go to your high school reunions??
 
Lately, Sawyer Blake is talking SO. MUCH!! Every day he says something new & can repeat almost anything we say! I need to get a notebook or start taking notes on my phone so I can remember the funny things he says or does. The other morning, he found a dime on the floor and started saying "BOOM" "BOOM". This translates to "gold doubloons"...as in the gold coins Jake & the Never Land Pirates collect when they solve a pirate problem. Ha!
Thinking of those today who lost loved ones 12 years ago...a day that seems like just yesterday for everyone. Thankful for the people who fight to protect this flag. 
xoxo - the Barnett's

No comments:

Post a Comment