Friday, June 29, 2012

SUYL - Children's Rooms

I'm linking up with Kelly's Korner again for Show Us Your Life - Tour of Homes. I missed a couple of weeks because I didn't have time to do a bedrooms post & well, we don't have a dining room! Ha!
I did a post on Sawyer's nursery just before he was born here.
There have only been a couple of additions since...
This wreath hung on our hospital door with all of Sawyer's stats. It now hangs on his bedroom door.
The dresser with changing pad.
 I put Sawyer's feet & hand prints at 3 & 6 months on these small canvasas. I plan on doing this at 9 & 12 months also. I wish I had done his little newborn ones :( I have them on paper of course, so I may have to figure out a way to transfer them from paper to canvas...
Shadow box with his homecoming outfit...
And the best addition of all!! Love my little man that gets to call this room his!
xoxo - the Barnett's

3 comments:

  1. I love the argyle wall! What a great statement!

    I have my son's coming home outfit in a shadowbox in our hallway. I love seeing it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the argyle wall! My daughter's coming home outfit is in a shadowbox in her room, too! Cute baby!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the argyle! That's really cool!

    ReplyDelete