Friday, June 8, 2012

SUYL - Kitchen

I'm linking up with Kelly's Korner again this week to show you my kitchen!

This is a view of the kitchen...
We love all things red, white & Razorback so that is kind of the theme here! The kitchen is open to the living room which I love...but I'd love it even more if I could double the size of the space. Who doesn't want a bigger kitchen?!?
I've got various Razorback accessories & pictures of us @ football games displayed on the counters...
My sister took the sweet picture of Sawyer when he was 3 weeks old wearing his knit Razorback hat & diaper cover...
 We added this pantry a year or so ago to have more cabinet space...
 I purchased this razorback at an antique shop a couple of years ago. I love him!
 I have some greenery that belongs on top of the cabinets to tie it all together...but I haven't put it back out since Christmas decorations came down. I'm on top of things, really ;)
I painted the "Barnett's" canvas above & also the one pictured below by the kitchen table with the Razorback & the Arkansas Fight Song.
 WPS!!!

xoxo - the Barnett's



No comments:

Post a Comment