Friday, March 30, 2012

TGIF

Yes. Thank Goodness It's Friday.
I feel like I haven't blogged in ages. The past couple of weeks have been crazy!
Work has been really busy because we've done several new implants this month. One of my co-workers was on vacay for spring break last week & it just gets so busy when one of us is away. I can't imagine how they felt when I was out on maternity leave for 12 weeks.
We got our new floors this week which I am sooooo happy about! They turned out amazing. I'll do a full post on that soon! My house has been a complete disaster for about 2 weeks getting ready for the new floors so I'm hoping to get it put back together this weekend.
We started feeding Sawyer bananas last week when he turned 4 months old. He is such a good eater & he loves it!He tried climbing out of his Bumbo one night to get the spoon... 
After several days of bananas though he started getting really, really fussy. I felt like he was having a bad tummy ache so we gave him a rest from solids for a few days. Nana started him back on his rice cereal this week & he has been fine. I may let him try a new veggie this weekend. We were happy to finally use our Baby Bullet to make his food...
Sawyer got some fun new gear this week. I have been trying to find a combination walker/exersaucer but haven't found anything I really liked yet. He was really needing something though to sit/stand up in so I went to Target and bought just a regular exersaucer there. His feet don't quite reach the bottom...
Nana's been sticking a pillow under his feet so they're not just hanging & he really likes being in it.
J-Pa & Dee bought him a regular walker. It didn't take Sawyer long to figure out how it works & he has been scooting himself around backwards in it on the new tile.
 I cannot get enough of this sweet boy!!
We finally got a new grill & tonight Blake grilled steak & baked potatoes for dinner.
So yummy!
Blake is the best griller of food ever! Sawyer boy was wondering where his steak was :)
We jumped on the Mega Millions bandwagon and bought lotto tickets tonight! I can't wait to call into work rich on Monday!! :)

Have a great weekend!


xoxo - the Barnett's


No comments:

Post a Comment