Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Random Wednesday

I'm exhausted! I can't believe it's only Wednesday. I've felt a day ahead all week...wishful thinking I guess!! I'm excited about "springing forward" this weekend. I love longer days :)

Sawyer boy has been doing some serious sleeping this week! I guess he may be going through a growth spurt. Saturday he slept 12 hours straight, 6:30pm to 6:30am. Monday, he fell asleep with his daddy in the recliner around 7:30, Tuesday he fell asleep around 7 but I had to wake him up for his bath, then bottle & he went right back to sleep. He sleeps alllll night, waking up usually between 4:30 - 5am for a bottle then goes back to sleep until 7 when I take him to Nana's. Tonight he crashed at 8! All babies are cute when they sleep but I'm especially partial to this one...
Funny story about the dogs....I woke up at 3 am one morning last week to dogs barking outside our bedroom window. My first thought was, how in the heck did dogs get in our backyard? Then I realized OUR dogs were not in bed with us. I woke Blake up & asked him if he had let them out & then forgot about them or something, he jumped up to go see & found our backdoor WIDE OPEN! We have latch style doorknobs & Izzy has been able to open doors since she was a puppy.We didn't put the gate up across our bedroom door nor did we lock the back door that night & the little shits let themselves out!! It was the craziest thing ever! They only look sweet & innocent...
Blake made dinner tonight & it was soooo yummy! Chicken, bacon & avocado quesadillas (from Pinterest of course), homemade Mexico Chiquito cheese dip & salsa, & even a pitcher of strawberry margaritas!! I love him :)
My growing boy has been doing some eating lately as well! I gave him rice cereal for the first time a couple weeks ago! He is doing really well eating off the spoon. It's so cute! Our first feeding was a tad bit messy!
I can't believe in just 2 weeks he will be 4 months old! I am looking forward to using our Baby Bullet to make his baby food though!
This picture makes us laugh...
I'm wanting to get Sawyer a seersucker outfit for Easter...any suggestions on where to find one would be appreciated. I've seen some online I like, but I'm scared it may be too late to order for it to get here in time =/

I don't know what all this Kony business is about that's all over FB today, but from the comments & such that I've seen, I probably don't wanna know. Blake is watching the video now so he can fill me in I guess.

Just 2 more days this week!! We can do it! =)

xoxo - the Barnett's

No comments:

Post a Comment