Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Random Wednesday

We are loving this warm weather & the time change!!
We went on a walk Monday afternoon around the neighborhood. Sawyer loves riding in the stroller! Once we start moving though, he doesn't like to stop. We stopped twice, once to talk to Blake's g-parents who live up the street & once to talk to some neighbor's, both times he threw a fit until we started moving again! Such a little stinker ;) Little man had to wear his new shades on our walk...
Tuesday evening after supper, Sawyer & I went to Target to get a birthday present for Miss Bianca's party this weekend...$70 later, I walked out with much more than a birthday gift!
I had to get these little shoes for Sawyer because I'm afraid if I wait I won't be able to find them again...
I picked up these dish towels that were on clearance. They don't necessarily match our kitchen which is red/white & Razorback, but they're chevron & I couldn't pass them up!
And this oh so true shirt for my little man... 
;)
Izzy is a regular pro now at letting herself & Tess out to play in the back yard. 3 times since I posted about it here last week they have gone out when we were not paying attention. The worst was on Sunday afternoon when it was raining, I was taking a nap with Sawyer & Blake was playing on the PS3 in the mancave, the girls got out & got soooo wet & muddy!! I walked in the living room last night to find this...
Last weekend, we went to the Memphis Flea Market with Blake's parents.There was not much there we were interested in, but we had fun spending the day with J-Pa & Dee. I did get some mesh & such to make an Easter wreath...I'll post pics when its finished. Also, there was a woman there selling a baby goat....
this IS random Wednesday ;)

I'm working on another food/recipe post, I should hopefully have it up by the weekend.

Sawyer has never been a fan of tummy time! The other day he just fussed & cried until he finally gave up & passed out!
He did finally roll over again from his tummy to his back!

I am so ready for the weekend! Bianca's party is Friday night & my mom's b-day is Saturday & we have some fun plans for St. Patrick's day!

Have a great rest of the week!!

xoxo - the Barnett's

No comments:

Post a Comment