Friday, January 27, 2012

Our week in pictures...

On SUNDAY we went to the Battistone's to watch the football playoffs...
On MONDAY, Sawyer went to the 9th grade!! My little sister did a report on the development of an infant & Sawyer was her visual aide!
On TUESDAY, I finally decided to tackle this...
 It's a stack of CRAP important papers that needed to be filed. Some of this dated all the way back to JUNE!! Pitiful I know. Here's my progress after an hour..
WEDNESDAY the weather was crummy so we just played & watched tv. We did have to take Izzy to the vet that afternoon. Dr. B was way more excited to meet Sawyer though (I wish I had a picture of them together!) She called us when we were in the hospital when Sawyer was born to check on him & request that we text her a picture. Who's vet does that?!? She's the best!!
 THURSDAY was another lazy day...
 And I made this delicious baked potato soup in the slow cooker...
I found the recipe on Pinterest. I have a new gadget on the right side of my page you can click on to follow me on Pinterest if you want :)

Sawyer slept from 9:30 last night until 5:30 this morning, had a 6oz bottle then went back to sleep from 6:30 to 8!! Crazy! He has never slept that long. I woke up of course every couple hours to check on him. Here's my handsome little guy this morning...
Ignore the spit up stain on the front of his onesie :)
I'm debating on making a quick trip to Little Rock to do some shopping today & tonight we are going out to dinner with Blake's friend from work & his wife.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!!
xoxo - the Barnett's

** just an FYI - colored words are links to other blogs or websites that will open in another window if you click them :)

No comments:

Post a Comment