Wednesday, January 11, 2012

2012 Cotton Bowl Champs!!

We are soooo happy the Razorbacks won the Cotton Bowl & finished the season with an 11-2 overall record! This was such a great footbal season for the Hogs & the SEC all together!

We had some friends & family over to watch the game Friday. I'm so mad at myself for not getting the camera out & taking pictures of our guests during the party :( I had great intentions, but I just get too caught up watching the game & talking to think about bothering people with pictures. I really plan on doing better!

I did take a picture of my table before the food & everyone got here...
...And a family picture during half-time before Sawyer got changed into his pj's...He was kinda fussy if you can't tell...
...and after the party, all my babies passed out...

Congrats to the Razorbacks!! WPS!!

xoxo - the Barnett's


No comments:

Post a Comment