Thursday, November 10, 2011

Work Baby Shower & other gifts...

We're still here & not so patiently awaiting Sawyer's arrival!!

Way back in October, my friends a work hosted a baby shower for us. I have to declare that I have the best co-workers on the planet! I'm not a fan of gift opening pictures so here's a picture of the delicious & adorable cake & before/after pics of the gifts...

We received some very thoughtful & amazing gifts! If Sawyer would hurry up & get here, he's got some super cute Razorback gear to wear during these last couple of football games ;)

We have also received some other sweet gifts over the past couple of weeks. One of my patients had these made for us...
I LOVE seeing his name printed on things =)

Blake's good friend from work & his wife had these made for us...

How precious are those!!!!

Some other items I've received from people around the hospital...


We are so appreciative of every one's thoughtfulness for the gifts we've received!
Sawyer is such a rotten lucky boy to have so many great people thinking of him!

No comments:

Post a Comment