Friday, October 14, 2011

35 weeks

Today is exactly 1 month till our due date! I still can't believe how fast this pregnancy has gone by! This, however, has been a looong week. I mentioned in my last post that Blake & I have both had a sinus infection...and it's not getting any better. I hate to complain, but I have just been miserable! I could handle the headache, congestion & sore throat, but 3 days ago, the coughing started & it is awful! I can't seem to get rid of that annoying itch in the back of my throat from the sinus drainage. I bought some Robitussin DM yesterday since it's on the "pregnancy safe" list, but it hasn't helped. I have been drinking tons more water thinking that would help, but that just results in more trips to the bathroom.  I haven't slept for more than 4 hours the past 2 nights due to this crap. Also, to add to the misery, my pelvis is widening & my hips have been killing me. It seriously feels like I've been bedridden for months every time I get up....OK enough griping, bless your heart if you are still reading this :)

Best parts of the week: I got 2 packages yesterday, a personalized newborn gown I ordered  for Sawyer & also the chair I ordered for the nursery. Can't wait to share with y'all!!  My friends @ work did a 3d ultrasound on me today, but Sawyer is head down & face down so we didn't get any good pictures. We did get a glimpse of his profile for a couple minutes :) He was sucking his thumb & I think he has my nose ;) The doctor I work for has started a pool in the office & everyone is betting on when my little man will be here...the dates so far range from October 31st to November 20th!

Hope you all have a fabulous weekend! I'm on call... praying it's quite one & it's the Razorbacks bye week, so I will just be taking it easy around the house, hoping to catch up on some sleep & laundry! Exciting huh!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment