Friday, December 13, 2013

Christmas Decor 2013

I'm linking up with Kelly's Korner today for SUYL Christmas Tours of Homes.
Always exciting when I'm actually prepared for a link up :)
I feel like I have a lot of décor this year, yet it's all really kind of simple & I LOVE IT!
I'll start my tour outside...
I made these stockings last weekend to hang on each side of the garage. I gotta say, I impressed myself. I didn't get the idea from anywhere, just envisioned it & created it! I turned out exactly like I wanted!!
Sawyer didn't like that I was outside without him :)
 Entry...
I made the wreath above as well. It needs something more in the center of it, but I haven't decided what just yet.
The Little People Nativity is on the entry table since it is most accessible to SB.
Sawyer's Nursery...
This little tree has all of his "first Christmas" ornaments...
Office/playroom...
I just bought this tree this year. I haven't decorated it yet & probably won't at this point. I mostly bought it so I'd have a tree in each window to see from outside :)
 
Kitchen...
Living Room...
    
This is the first year I've had any sort of mantel to decorate. I bought these glitter trees at Holiday House several years ago & always envisioned them on a mantel piece. I also envisioned lots of garland & mesh on that mantel too. Well, the glitter trees were the first thing to come out of the attic & I couldn't wait to set them up. Then, I received this cute chalkboard pennant in the mail. As you can see, those are the only 2 things that made the cut! I LOVE the simplicity of it.
And now, the main event....
Our Tree!
 

xoxo - the Barnetts


No comments:

Post a Comment