Monday, December 30, 2013

Christmas Cheer



Elf says "Singing loud for all to hear is the best way to spread Christmas Cheer!" 
Well, Elf has never heard me sing! Ha!
I think FOOD is the best way to spread cheer all year round & Christmas Cheer {in the form of the Pioneer Woman Cinnamon Rolls} will  become a new tradition of mine after taking inspiration from one of my favorite bloggers, Fancy Ashley!
The night we got home from Branson, I whipped up 10 pans, or 93 Cinnamon rolls, to deliver to some of our friends & family for them to enjoy on Christmas morning!
It was a lengthy {approx. 4 hour} process, as the dough is made from scratch obviously!
Thanks to Nana for the rolling pin & the entire Justin Timberlake 20/20 Experience album, I enjoyed every second of baking these babies!
Oooohhh, the ooooey goooey goodness!!
I could block some of your arteries just by telling you how much butter went into the making of these magical treats!
I packaged them up with plates & instructions {similar to, but not as fancy as Fancy Ashley} for delivery on Christmas Eve!
The best part was spreading Christmas Cheer to friends we don't see often enough!
I hope to expand my operation next year so that more of our friends & loved ones can enjoy this new, delicious Christmas tradition of ours!
 
xoxo - the Barnetts

No comments:

Post a Comment