Thursday, November 14, 2013

Midweek Randoms

www.inthiswonderfullife.com
I posted a semi-how to recipe last night! It was so yummy, you  must try it!
 My little Sawyer man has eczema :(
 It's on the back of his arms & both of his thighs. It doesn't seem to bother him or itch him unless he gets too hot. I've just been putting Auqaphor on it each night...not sure what else to do. Any tips/suggestions would be WONDERFUL! I'll talk to his pediatrician about it next week at his 2 year check-up.
That's right.
This handsome fella' will be TWO next week!!!!!!!!!!!!!
How that is even possible, I'll never know, but here is a lil' sneak peak of his mini birthday photo shoot for his party invites. Some of you reading this should have a little something in your mailbox today...
Before the birthday festivities begin next week,
I'll be having a festive time with my little sisters in Memphis seeing this guy!
CAN.NOT.WAIT!!!
We had my co-workers/best friends over for dinner & wine Sunday night.
Sawyer & Sam get to be honorary VAD coordinators because of this crazy profession their mothers chose ;) This is the best {forced} picture we could get!
It's been a rough few weeks in the land of VAD Coordinating to say the least. This week has been especially tough, as one of our long time & most favorite patients is not doing well. Say a prayer for us today if you're reading this as well as this patients family.  
 My 6 day vacation officially starts at 5pm today! Tonight we are going to Holiday House. Next week, I'll be putting the finishing touches on the 2nd birthday circus & {breaking tradition} making it look a lot like Christmas around here!!
 
xoxo - the Barnetts

No comments:

Post a Comment