Friday, November 1, 2013

Halloween 2013

I somehow managed to have ALL of my Halloween decorations out by October 1st so that we could enjoy them all month!
{mantel}

This is my favorite & simplest piece every year! It sits on the corner of the kitchen bar.
{entry}
{kitchen table}
 {end tables}
{entry closet door, kitchen bar/counter, front door}
 {front walkway}
The night before Halloween, Sawyer painted his pumpkin & helped me carve one!
Per tradition, my family came over to eat Nana's famous chili & go trick or treating. Sawyer was dressed as a lion who refused to wear his hood or pose for a decent picture.
Poor guy hated his costume. I let him wear it several times over the last couple of weeks to get used to it, but when I was dressing him on Monday night for Spook City I caught his skin in the zipper {parenting fail} - it was very traumatic to him & when I dressed him on Halloween night he threw a huge fit & kept saying "hurt. hurt" :(
He did surprisingly well going door to door around our neighborhood for trick or treating.
One of our neighbors had a haunted house set up in their garage & he went through it with my mom like a champ! This pic was after he exited the haunted garage; he was asking to go back in.
Trick or treat Mema & Papaw!
Back at home in our PJs.
I love having all of my family in one place. Always so much fun!!
Aunt Mun giving Nana some sort of swag lesson...
Uncle "MAC"
SB loves his Pawpaw Pete!!!
{my cousins wife & son, Margie & Jacob}
{Haley & Aunt Mun}
My niece Ginger had my favorite costume I've seen all season...EFFIE TRINKET!!
Sawyer had so much fun playing with his cousins!!
Happy Halloween!!!
 
xoxo - the Barnett's

No comments:

Post a Comment