Monday, October 29, 2012

Mud Run 2k12

I participated in the Mud Run last Saturday with my friends Lindsey & Anna. It was so much fun!!
Here we are before the race.
Ready to get muddy!
I was creepily taking pictures of people from behind but only because they were wearing interesting & hilarious costumes! Ha!
These Christmas presents were caroling their way through the race.
"Tramp Stamp"...
 
 Pac Man being chased by ghosts...
Uncle Si!
and there are just no words for this guy!
Blake & our friend Aaron came to watch our finale in the mud pit. Here I am atop mud mountain! Blake missed getting pictures of our awesome slides down the mud :(
The mud was SO SO cold!! I don't think I was able to feel my toes till later that night!
 Our after picture! I love that we were "photo bombed"!!
 
xoxo - the Barnett's

No comments:

Post a Comment