Monday, January 6, 2014

2014

We had a very low key NYE spent with some of our favorite friends, our kiddos, good food & lots of laughs! 
The kids were asleep before midnight! We watched the ball drop on tv then went out and watched the neighbors shoot off fireworks.
New Year's Day, we played lazy! Slept in, played with new toys, watched football & ate! That night we went to a friend's house to play Skip-Bo. I'm lame & didn't take any pics! 
Friday night was poker night for Blake. He doesn't like to eat pizza {crazy I know} so anytime he's away SB and I feast on some Papa John's! Ha! My sisters & nana came over too & we played Mexican Train Dominoes! I won ;)
Saturday morning we slept in some more {that's a theme around here lately}! I went to the track with J.Pilk once I got up and around. That afternoon we took Sawyer to get another haircut! I was more brave this time & let him get AN ACTUAL haircut. Like more than a trim! Sweet thing looks like a boy now for the first time in his life!! Just kidding. But really, he looks like such a grown boy with his new do. I love it! 
We went shopping after his haircut then met some of my family for dinner at Chuy's. 
My cute parents :) 
They celebrated their 25th wedding anniversary on NYE! 
Nana looking too precious with Buh-lak-ey {please YouTube Key & Peele Substitute Teacher to understand that nickname}
My sisters said "look serious". So that's what this is. Ha! 
I had planned on taking my Christmas decorations down on Sunday, but got called in to work for an emergency shortly after church, so we are going to just enjoy them for another week or longer!
This is what we think about these frigid temperatures. 
Happy New Year!
xoxo - the Barnetts












No comments:

Post a Comment