Monday, August 19, 2013

Thoughts on {everyone else's} First Day of School

Seeing all of the first day of school photos today on Facebook & Instagram was just another reminder of how quickly time passes. 
Sawyer Blake is going to be 21 months old tomorrow, which is just 3 months away from him turning 2 & only 3 years until I'm bawling and squawling dropping him off at school for his first day of kindergarten!!
It's also a reminder to never take a single day for granted, even when you have to wrestle your cranky, almost 2 year old in to his church clothes. 
This is what he thought of his outfit.
And this is what he thought of having his picture taken in said outfit. 
I put a lot of effort in to trying to capture every detail of my sweet boys life because I never want to forget anything... Like these ordinary moments when I'm trying to make homemade salsa & he's picking "toes" out of the {unplugged} food processor faster than I can chop them up! 
Ha! This cutie has a serious love for tomatoes! 
Hope you all have a fantastic week & a great school year! 

xoxo - the Barnett's

No comments:

Post a Comment