Saturday, March 9, 2013

First Haircut

I finally caved & agreed to get Sawyer's hair "cut".... my instructions were "trim it just enough so that people will quit calling him a girl".
We took him to Pigtails & Crewcuts. It's such a cute place! They have a first haircut package, which we purchased, that includes locks of his hair & a picture. Since he didn't have very much hair cut, we didn't even have to pay the full price! Awesome!
This morning, we did a little pre-haircut "360 Glam Cam" like on the E! Red Carpet, Blake of all people pointed that out to me!
This is his hair earlier this week after a bath...
We picked the airplane chair, he was so proud sitting in it & looking in the mirrors! 
 Not only did he get his first haircut, he got his first sucker which kept him totally occupied.
Such a big boy!
 The finished product! No more hair in his eyes...
 ...and short & even in the back!
I was emotionally stable throughout! Yay me!  I just can't believe my baby is this big already!
 
xoxo - the Barnett's


No comments:

Post a Comment