Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Labor Day Weekend

Sawyer, Nana, my baby sister Brandy & I went to Missouri over Labor Day weekend. It was a quick trip, but we had a great time visiting family that we don't get to see near enough! We were in northern Missouri where there is nothing much other than farmland. There is a large Amish population, so one day we went to the Amish grocery store & bakery & bought fresh pie, cookies, beans & spices.  I'm sad I didn't take more pictures, but here's some of what I did get.
 Sawyer & Aunt Brandy
 Playing piano with cousin Shane...
Watching Spongebob upside down really is the only way ;)
 
This really has nothing to do with our trip or Labor Day, but it was the day after & I can't get enough of these 3 cuties watching the fair parade together!
 
xoxo - the Barnett's


No comments:

Post a Comment