Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Mother's Day Weekend

We had a great weekend. Surprisingly though, I did not take many pictures at all!
On Friday night, we went to a birthday party for our sweet friend Chloe. This is the only time I took pictures because Sawyer got to see his girlfriend ;)
 Sawyer is 9 days older than sweet, petite, Miss Bailey :)
I borrowed this picture from a friend's FB page...
:)
Saturday, we celebrated our friend Chris' birthday. It was supposed to be a pool party, but since it was rainy & cool, it was just a party by the pool. We always have a great time hanging out with the neighborhood friends! Saturday evening we had dinner with Blake's friend/co-worker Lance & his wife Cynthia. They are such much fun & they loooove Sawyer, but we don't see them often enough so we are going to try hard to go out with them at least once a month.
For Mother's Day on Sunday, we had brunch @ J-Pa & Dee's then came home where Sawyer & I played & napped & watched tv & napped on the couch for the rest of the day! Amazing day :)
***
As a gift for my mom, my sisters & brother got together & took some pictures. I don't think we have all taken a nice picture together ever! This picture was blown up into poster size & framed for our mom. She LOVED it!!
(L-R) Max-21, Me-27, Toni-32, Jamie-20, Brandy-14
You can check out a couple other pictures we took together on Jamie's Blog.
***
I still plan on doing a living room make-over post, I'm waiting on a canvas I ordered to arrive so it will be complete. I haven't forgotten about doing another food post either.Sawyer's 6 month post will be up this weekend...unbelievable that my baby is already turning 6 months old!!!! I've got a couple other things in mind to blog about soon as well...I'm going to try hard to do more than just weekend posts I swear!! Have a great rest of the week!! Tomorrow is MY Friday! Woo Hoo!!

xoxo - the Barnett's

No comments:

Post a Comment