Monday, April 9, 2012

Weekend Recap

April is going to be a fun & busy month for the Barnett's.We have something planned already for every weekend!

I left work early on Friday so we could go to Toad Suck to celebrate Grandma Barnett & Blake's cousin Todd's birthdays/Easter.
I met Blake & Sawyer @ my in-laws house when I got off. They are extending their back patio & were having concrete poured so we put Sawyer's footprints in the new patio...
 
 Sawyer had fun seeing his great-grandparents at the party...
And his Aunt Karen & Uncle Brian...
Four generations of one very strong Barnett gene...
On the way home from Toad Suck, we stopped by my sister's house in Little Rock for my niece's 9th birthday party...
Sawyer got us up about 7 on Saturday. Blake cooked breakfast then we cleaned out the garage...I'll spare you pictures of that!
Saturday afternoon we went to Leland's 1st birthday party at Tyndall Park. Sawyer did what he does best at birthday parties...SLEEP!
 How cute is Leland in his new car?!?!
 Sawyer woke up to play in the ball pit before we left. Sweet babies!
We enjoyed the beautiful weather Saturday evening & hung out in the back yard while Blake grilled. After dinner, I went to the store to pick up some Easter goodies. When I got home the boys were asleep so I dyed Easter eggs by myself! Ha!
Sunday morning, we laid in bed an played & talked with Sawyer - my favorite time ever because he is such a sweet, happy baby when he wakes up!! Then, we got up to see what the Easter Bunny left...
The Easter Bunny was so nice to leave a little something for everybody in Sawyer's basket ;)
He must have known I've been dyyyyinng for a Reese's Egg all throughout Lent!
I made French Toast Bake for breakfast yummy! Sunday afternoon, we had some of my family over to eat dinner My dad had left to go to the lake for the week, my sister Jamie was with her bf & his family, my brother & his gf had to work so just my mom, nana & baby sister Brandy came over. Sawyer wasn't feeling well & was very fussy but we still had a nice time.
Hope you all had a Happy Easter & enjoyed time with your families as well!

xoxo - the Barnett's

No comments:

Post a Comment