Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Weekend Recap & Random Wednesday

After work on Friday, Blake, Sawyer & I went to dinner @ Chili's...I had a coupon for free dessert they sent me for my birthday :) While we were waiting to be seated, Sawyer had a little make-out sesh with his car seat...
...such a crazy kid! He's teething so whatever he can get his hands on goes in his mouth!
After dinner we came home & watched a movie. Blake was finally able to find one of my favorites on Blu-Ray, so he gave it to me as an early birthday gift...
I Love You, Man
This movie cracks my stuff up! If you haven't seen it, please do so! Ha!
Saturday afternoon/evening my best friend from high school Kim & I hosted a bachelorette party for our other best friend Sunni. I love these girls!
Kim & I had so much fun with the raunchy decorations...
We love you Sunni & I can't wait to see you as a beautiful bride in less than 2 weeks!!
Sunday was my birthday! I turned the ripe ol' age of 27! I got to sleep in, which is all I really asked for, meaning Blake got up & gave Sawyer his 5am bottle & I got to sleep! Once we got up, we went & had breakfast at Cracker Barrel, my favorite! I'm not sure why the hostess thought we needed this, but here's Sawyer checking out the kids menu...
We did order him some applesauce - which we won't be doing again...a small bowl cost almost THREE dollars - half the price of my breakfast entree!!!  He loved it but next time we will take our homemade applesauce from home, one 89cent apple makes 3-4 servings for him! Anyways...when we got home, I napped relaxed on the couch with boo & caught up on some DVR.
Sunday afternoon, Blake's parents came over & we grilled steaks, corn & baked potatoes. YUM! Sawyer had fun on the back porch while daddy was grilling...
I had a great birthday weekend spending time with my amazing family & friends!!

...

My birthday surprise arrived Monday while I was at work...
The New iPad 3!!!
I love it so much! I may be a tad bit spoiled. I've found tons of cute covers on Etsy for it, I've just got to pick one & when I do, I get that for my birthday as well :)

My baby will be 5 months old on Friday!!!! I can't believe it. Check back then for his monthly post.

Izzy & Tess are not to fond of the new tile floors. They're divas & enjoy laying on soft, plush surfaces...good thing because they are now finally making use of the bed I bought them 2 Christmas' ago!

Wednesday is my favorite night for tv lately. Criminal Minds comes on & our new favorite, hilarious show Duck Dynasty!!
Duck Dynasty
You HAVE to watch this show! It's great. Wednesday nights at 9pm on A&E.

I could bore you with more ramblings I'm sure, but I'm late for Bunco! Ha!

xoxo - the Barnett's

No comments:

Post a Comment