Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Father's Day Weekend

I was the lucky person on call Father's Day weekend, but thankfully it was a very nice, quiet weekend!!
Friday night, while Blake was mowing the front yard, I played in the back yard with Sawyer. The sprinkler was on watering the garden so that's where we ended up playing & Sawyer had an absolute blast!! I didn't have my camera settings quiet right in the first picture here, but I had to share Saw's best friend Izzy playing with him :) There is a HUGE smile behind all that blur!
On Saturday, the boys went to the Barnett family reunion & since its held in the middle of nowhere Arkansas with zero cell phone service, I stayed at home. I hated to miss seeing Blake's sweet grandparents, but I kind of enjoyed having the house to myself - even if I did spend the ENTIRE time they were gone cleaning!! 
LOVE these precious Barnett men!!
Sawyer had an obsession with this church pulpit at the reunion!
 On Father's Day afternoon we grilled out at our house with J-Pa, Dee, Memaw & Papaw.
We are SO very thankful for our amazing, supportive dad's!
Sawyer's daddy is pretty incredible too!
 
xoxo - the Barnett's

No comments:

Post a Comment