Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Easter 2013

Easter is one of my very favorite holidays.
I love why we celebrate it & how we celebrate it.
Before church, we had breakfast & let Sawyer see what the Easter bunny left for him...
New PJs, sidewalk chalk, bubbles, candy & golf clubs. He also got a splash table that the silly bunny left in the back of my 4-runner ;)
Blake & I hosted an Easter dinner & egg hunt for my family again this year.
It is always so fun & entertaining when we're all together!
Sawyer found an egg!!!
He thought the eggs were balls & gave them a good chunk when he'd find them!
 He much preferred rolling around in the mud & wet grass to hunting Easter eggs!
 The big kids were pretty competitive of course!
 I'm so glad the rain went away & the sun came out! It was a gorgeous afternoon!
Photo bomb! 
 This is the best you get with 4 kids jacked up on Easter candy!
We hope you all enjoyed the day with your loved ones!
xoxo - the Barnett's
All photos courtesy of my sister Jamie
 

No comments:

Post a Comment