Wednesday, July 11, 2012

And so it begins....

Time to childproof the house!!
  
Sawyer is a wild man in his walker! A couple weekends ago he managed to pull my Scentsy plug-in out of the wall socket and on to the floor. I haven't used it in forever & pretty much forgot it was even there within his reach...until I heard it hit the floor!

We have since put plugs in all of the outlets. Blake has started putting the little lock things on the lower cabinet doors.
I mean it when I say he is a wild! It's every man, mommy, or puppy for them self when Sawyer's on the loose!
He really tries hard to catch the dogs. It is so, so funny to watch him chase them around the house! Izzy has gotten smart & she will run to the carpet in one of the bedrooms so he can't get her. One of Sawyer's favorite places to park is near their food & water bowl...this really irritates them!
Blake & I have to use extreme caution when we are barefoot! It's best to just wear shoes or sit down & prop your feet up during walker time! I prefer the latter option :)
I have to put up barricades to keep him out of the kitchen when we are cooking...
I have a really cute video of him in his walker from the other day, but I can't figure out how to get it to blogger from my iPad. I may just post it on FB.

Our days of sweet, gummy smiles are soon to be gone!
Somebody is getting a tooth!!

xoxo - the Barnett's

No comments:

Post a Comment