Tuesday, September 27, 2011

32 1/2 week update

Really there is nothing new to report! Heartburn & fatigue continue & this belly of mine keeps growing. People keep saying "you are not gonna make it to November with that baby" or "are you sure there is only 1 baby in there?" I'm sure all pregnant women hear those comments at this stage of pregnancy. Today at the doctor, I measured 33 weeks, so we are right on track. I definitely recognize that this belly is big but I really don't feel that big. What I do feel though is this active litte baby in there! I LOVE LOVE LOVE feeling him wiggle & kick around! He really gets to moving in the evening & at night...I guess he is preparing me for being up all night in the near future!

We have not been doing much lately. Our lives are pretty routine & probably considered boring to some people. We both work long hours during the week. Our evenings usually consist of dinner, watching tv or doing housework for an hour or so & in bed by 9! Ok so we are definitely boring =) We have taken the dogs for a walk around the block a couple times since the weather has been so nice. Weekends lately are spent watching football of course, shopping & getting Sawyer's nursery ready.

We won't talk about last Saturday's Razorback game, although we had fun watching it @ Blake's parents, the game was such a disappointment =(

And just so I can post a picture for ya'll...we have been trying to prepare the dogs for having a baby brother...
The Cabbage Patch doll is still intact so I guess that's a good thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment