Sunday, August 28, 2011

Weekend Recap...

We had a very fun, but very busy weekend. Blake's 30th birthday was this past week & we had a party to celebrate on Saturday night. Blake had to work on Saturday from 5-1 & I spent the day cleaning house, grocery shopping & getting ready for the party. Thankfully my sisters came over & helped my get some stuff done that I couldn't do being 7 months pregnant & all. My in-laws cooked a ton of food for the party, it was all sooo good! I'm terrible about getting the camera out & taking pics but here are a couple that I got...


 I ordered this cake from a local bakery. It was way cute & tasted delicious!


These two cuties were the hit of the party...

Noah's daddy is Blake's best friend & Bianca's mommy is one of my best friends. It was so much fun to watch them play!

We were all worn out from the party & I was so looking forward to sleeping in Sunday morning but Blake is not capable of sleeping past 7am for some reason so when he got up, the dogs woke up & they all woke me up! Blake went & got us some breakfast & we just lounged around until about 10 then we got ready to go to Beebe to eat lunch at Blake's grandparents & visit with his cousin who is visiting from Kentucky. As soon as we got home, we changed clothes & went to our friends/neighbors pool where we spent the rest of the afternoon & evening hanging out.

I can't believe tomorrow is Monday! We are sooo looking forward to next weekend though, a 3 day weekend & Razorback football!!! Have a great week everybody =)

No comments:

Post a Comment